Thursday, October 3, 2013

Bonnie Hunter's Smith Mountain Morning

It's  raining here in Peoria, what a relief for this drought stricken area.  It's a good day for sewing inside. A few pictures to share from yesterday.
Yesterday while waiting outside the temple, we enjoyed the shade.  Here are my three amigos,
Barb Amrien, Donna Davis and Cathy Kieser.  We told Bonnie when she arrived that we were the Bonnie Hunter Fan Club.  We were playing with my IPad and chatting away the time.


Lots of giggles and grins with this group, all day long!

Well, just finished this post and time to head to my class.  Have a great Thursday!
Yours in Quilting
Terry

1 comment:

  1. You look like you are having so much fun!!! Enjoy your weekend and thanks for the lovely gifts. The suitcase tags and zippered pouch are almost too nice to use. I love them Terry!! Love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete