Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Workin on Wednesday - Princess Diana

I am continuing to clean and organize.  On my cutting table has been a pile of fabric in the way, so last night I cut it up into pieces for pillow cases.  I was very pleased that I got four pillow cases cut out. 
This picture just shows the color combos.
 
All four pillow cases will have the cat fabric as the body of the case.  These pillow cases will be headed to the Washington Tornado Recovery.  Come back for Friday Finishes for the completion.  I am so excited because I will have fabric out of my stash and added to my stash report on Sunday.  The stash report is new for me in 2014.
 
Tomorrow is the start of the big sale at Quilter's Garden.  Can I be strong and not buy fabric?  I am only allowed to buy fabric to finish a project (as part of my New Year's goals).  I ran out of black Aurifil thread last night working on the pillow cases so that is definitely on the shopping list.
 
Are you a Princess Diana fan?  Part of her waredrobe, including her wedding dress, is on display at the Putnam Museum in the Quad Cities.  www.putnammuseum.org
I am hoping to travel out to the museum with a few quilty friends and see the display before it leaves on January 26th.
 
Its warming up here today!  We are above 0.  It maybe 40 degrees by Sunday.  Our backyard will need serious attention as the doggie poop re-appears.  Oh joy!
 
Have a wonderful, productive Wednesday.  Today I have linked up with Freshly Pieced.
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment