Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday Tip

It is -23 below this morning.  Dang, this is just crazy.  I don't remember these temps since 1980 when our pipes froze and lost our bathroom ceiling and walls.  Water damage is not a fun thing.
 
Our neighborhood has a nice layer of snow, probably about 8 inches.  Dogs are not spending much time outside.  Their feet hurt when outside.
 
You know you are getting older when you can't remember the tip you were going to write about, argh..
 
So while looking at other blogs and facebook  I found this great idea for thread storage.
 
Let me know what you think of her idea?  Are you going to try it?  I am sure my husband wouldn't be happy if I borrowed all his golf tees.
 
Last night my husband made it home safely from work and safely back to work this morning in the frigid temps.  He was glad to have a home cooked meal last night.  I have to laugh because I stayed up late working on my Country Threads BOM 2013 Sunday night.  Last night I laid down and passed out.  I didn't hear the dog barking when our son went to work.  I am surprised what I slept through last night. 
 
Today I have the heater turned on and the dryer running hoping I can go down and quilt in my studio.  Pretty chilly down there right now.  Stay warm and safe.
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment