Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Finishes

I have finally cleared off my cutting table.  Whoop! Whoop!  I cut out the four pillows cases and finished sewing them last night.  They will be headed to the Washington Tornado Recovery efforts at Peddler's Way Quilt Shop in Washington.  I also got word that I a package set to arrive on Monday from Libby S. with quilt tops, backing and batting for Washington.  Updated information on Washington HERE.  So my long arm will be a humming over the next couple weeks and there will be pictures of the process.

Below are the four pillow cases I finished, two with orange and two with black headers.  I am hoping they are acceptable for either a boy or girl who loves cats.

 
Yesterday I was able to bake some cookies while it was snowing outside.  I used Bonnie Hunter's Chewy Molasses Cookie Recipe. 
There are a couple missing because I had to taste test them, right?  Mmmm....good.  I had one for breakfast this morning and they are nice and chewy.
 
 
I hope you are having more enjoyable weather where ever you are.  It is warmer here, above freezing, but raining.  Now we get to worry about water in the basements or flooding.  I think I need some fabric therapy!!!
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry
 


No comments:

Post a Comment