Wednesday, June 13, 2012


THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
I don't want to brag or make anyone jealous or anything,
but I can still fit into the earrings I wore in high school.
 
 My life long friend and classmate is back visiting.  Many times people say, "why didn't you call me so we could all get together?"  So I posted on Facebook that we are having a last minute cook-out at our house this evening.  Just a very casual, thrown-together-at-the-last-minute cook-out.  I'm back working part-time, so it will be store bought food, MMMmmmm good!  Remember its the thought that counts, right. 


This is the quilt that I made for my classmate.  It is an Edyta Sitar pattern from her book Friendship Triangles

This is my family, son-Aaron, myself, and husband-Rod.

Have a great day everyone.  Each day is a gift.  Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment