Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Our 25th Wedding Anniversary


Twenty-five years ago today, I married the love of my life and soul mate.  Sitting here this morning pondering overall the memories as I write.  I called Rod this morning to check on him and wish him a "Happy Anniversary".  Today is one of those extreme heat days that I really worry about him in his Coke truck, the trailer is like an oven.

We are working on putting together a party on June 30th to celebrate our anniversary and my retirement from the State of IL's Dept of Rehabilitation Services.  Monday night we had our pictures taken by Scott Wallis, husband of my fellow quilter and friend, Mary Wallis.  Mary came along on our photo shoot.  Then they went home and burned the pictures to a CD.  Mean while, Rod and I fired up the grill and cooked dinner for them.  We sat down and viewed the pictures after dinner and picked out the one above for the newspapers along with our annoucement.  Please join us in our celebration if you can.  Terry

You are cordially invited to the

Johnson Family Celebration

for our 25th Anniversary and

Terry's Retirement

on Saturday, June 30th, 2012

4:30-6:00 p.m. Open House and Picnic Supper

6:00 – 9:00 p.m. Dance with DJ Will

Join us at the Bureau County Metro Center

837 Park Avenue West

Princeton, IL 61356



Courtesy of a RSVP appreciated:

PH: 815-872-0534 or Email: quiltcrazie@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment