Thursday, June 14, 2012

Class Reunion

A great time was had at our mini class reunion last night. Vicki Cabral, Tracy Brenneman, Lex Poppens and myself. Chef Rodney grilled up burgers and cheddar brats for us along with potato salad, chips, baked beans and watermelon. We topped it off with cheesecake. MMMMmmmmm.....good.
Vicki Cabral and Lex Poppens

The weather was perfect last night, so we just sat on the deck and caught up on what was going on in each others' lives.

Well, today is my last day back at the office for this week.  I'm back at working helping out since all clerical staff  retired on May 31st.   This will only last until August 2nd.

This weekend I am headed to Fulton to a retreat at Susan's Calico Creations.  I have a customer's quilt that I am working on that needs to be enlarged to fit a day bed.  Hopefully, I can get everything but the handwork done.
Have a great Thursday!  Stay positive.  Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment