Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Work In Progress Wednesday

Good Morning!  Wow, I can't tell you the last time I slept late.  Waking up at 8:30 this morning is very late for me.  The dogs didn't even wake me up.  This old body doesn't recuperate as fast as it used to.  I was up late sewing all weekend and then worked at my part-time job at the mall from 6pm to midnight Sunday night.  At least I woke up refreshed and ready to get to work.

Today I will be quilting this beautiful log cabin quilt for a guild member.

Today I looked through more of the fabric my dog groomer had given me.  I was able to match up these two fabrics which I will make into a pillow case.  Some young girl will love having a pink puppy pillow case.
I love sorting through my stash to see what combination I can come up with and then donate.  I don't need all this fabric just sitting around, let's use it up so we can shop for more!  See there is a method to my madness. :)

Yesterday I used up orphan blocks and today trying to use up some larger pieces of fabrics.  An "I Spy" quilt maybe in my future plans.  What are you working on today?  Do you have plans to use up some of that stale stash?

Today I am linking up with Sew Much A Do for We Did It Wednesday.

Yours in quilting,
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment