Monday, April 21, 2014

Design Wall

 
 I have been working on a custom quilting project.  I have had problems with getting these loops on the back.  Its so frustrating because then you have to rip out and do it over.  This is ruler work and I try not to have to start and stop.  May have to post this issue on the Handi Quilter site for help. 
 I have been working on brushing our quarter horse, Hoot, and getting rid of his winter coat.  Can you see all the wads of hair scattered in the area.  I brushed while he grazed.  The birds will be happy to feather their nests with this soft hair.
There is a brush under this mass of hair.
 
I am a happy to report that all my Block of the Month projects are up-to-date.  I have mostly been working on the custom quilting project because Challenge Night is May 1, and the binding will still need to be added by the customer.  The customer picked up the quilt yesterday so she has about 10 days to add the binding.  I will post the finished picture on May 2nd, after the Challenge night.
 
 This is the UFO I have been working on.  I have one more row to sew the blocks to each other.  Then I will add the final three rows onto the quilt.
Oops, look what I found in Row 6.  I have one block upside down.  Glad to have found it now rather than when the quilt is all assembled.  This is a Kathleen Tracy pattern.  The signatures are from all the attendees at our guild 2011 Autumn Quiltaway Retreat.
 
Today I am linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment