Friday, February 1, 2013

Retirement, One More Time

Here is my desk .  It looks rather plain and bland after removing all my goodies.  I retired  on May 31st, 2012.  Returned to work a 60 day contract in June and July.  Had a few months off and worked another 60 day contract ending today.

So I have work 34 years, 1 month and 1 day.  WooHoo!  Its been a wonderful career, worked with awesome group of co-workers in our LaSalle office and statewide.  I am really going to miss working with my "platinum" counselor, Rachel, and the supervisor, Jim.  This team has been working together for five years and the time has flown by quickly.  It was hard to turn in my key today and walk out the door.  I will be returning to the office on Feb. 14th for celebration potluck luncheon. 

I will now be focusing on my longarm quilting and custom quilt making business. 

Yours in quilting,
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment