Thursday, February 28, 2013

Easy Street Finish

Yesterday, I got up as soon as the alarm clock went off.  Bound and determined that I would finish my Easy Street Mystery Quilt by Bonnie Hunter (www.quiltville.com).  Here is Rascal snuggled down in the finished top.  I just walked away for a few minutes and look what happened.  Six and a half pounds of tenacious terrier making a bed out of my quilt top.


So I laid the quilt out on the floor for a picture and to show Rod when he got home from work.
Now look who's on the quilt again.  This time with his toy and a look that says, "look I was good all day so you could sew, now its time to play".  I posted this picture so my quilt sister, Cathy, could view it.  This morning she text me and let me know I have a few blocks twisted.  Argh.....
Now I am busy twisting the blocks into the correct position.  The backing is loaded and waiting so I can start the quilting.  I really wanted to have the quilting done so I can take it with me tomorrow to the church quilting retreat. 

Yours in quilting,
Terry

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful Ter.....even with that little stinker sitting on it. lol

    ReplyDelete