Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday

Today my house is a Spring Cleaning Zone!  I just couldn't stand it any longer.  Vacuuming dust bunnies, dusting furniture, cleaning the bathroom and kitchen. 

Good news!  There are counter tops in my kitchen.  Hahaha!  I got a Kitchen Aid mixer for Christmas which takes up a lot of space.  I cleaned off the counter tops and re-arranged everything.  Boy, is my family going to be happy.  (Just don't open the cupboards or SURPRISE!)  Rome wasn't built in a day, cupboards will have to come later.

Dishes are done. 
Dinner is made.
Salad is made.
Laundry started.
Haircut at 4pm.  I will put the chicken in the oven when I leave for haircut.

I think all is under control for now. 

Today we woke up to an inch of snow along with a few flurries throughout the day.  My mud is covered for now but I am sure it will re-appear tomorrow.

I plan to head to the basement tonight to load a quilt on the longarm unless I poop out after all the cleaning.  I tend to melt after a full tummy at dinner.

Yours in quilting,
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment