Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Stash Report

I have done well on not buying fabric only for a few weeks and then I fall off the wagon.  I have a few "legal" purchases.  I purchased 2 yds of background for my Smith Mountain Morning so that I can make it king size (legal purchase).  I purchased 1 fat quarter to finish a the cabin block on the 2014 BOM by Quilt Doodle Designs (legal purchase).  My New Years Resolution was not to purchase fabric unless it was to finish a quilt which I call legal purchases.

My illegal purchases were 2 yds of graduated shades for a Mariner's Compass class with Chris Lynn Kirsch yesterday.  It was so worth falling off the "no buy" wagon to take this class.  This got the creativity juices flowing.  Visit the blog tomorrow for more pictures from the class.



I hope you were able to enjoy the nice weather and sunshine today!

New fabric bought this week:  4.25 yds.
New fabrics bought:  27.75 yds year-to-date
New fabrics used to finish UFO's: 2.25 yds.
Fabrics used out of stash:  4 yds, year-to-date
New fabric used to start new quilt:  2 yds.
Yours in quilting,
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment