Thursday, December 12, 2013

Country Sampler Finishing Directions

I have found the directions on Chicken Scratch Blog for the Country Threads Free Sampler.  I must have missed their blog post when it originally came out.  I have one more 12" block to make for December and then all the filler blocks.  I love the scrappiness of this quilt.  Unfortunately, it did not really make a dent in my scraps.  This is my 6" block for December.
This is how I keep all my blocks together.  I use a pant hanger to hold all my blocks.

Here is my backing fabric.  Got a great deal on this at Quilter's Garden.
 
This fabric will be my checkerboard border.
 
This will be a WIP for awhile longer but will keep plugging away at all the finishing.
If you are working on one too, would love to hear from you.
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment