Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thursday Happenings & Links for BOM

Today I will be taking some time off to attend a funeral.  Our friend and chiropractor's mother passed away.  The visitation and funeral are all this morning. 

Then I will be back home quilting.  I have another quilt partially loaded.  Its a wild hot pink, lime green and black quilt.  I love that I get to use my lime green Glide thread on this one.  Here's a glimpse of the quilt.  I was auditioning threads.
 
Tonight is my guild meeting.  May is our challenge month.  I am looking forward to seeing the entries as the challenge was to use your "stash" as much as possible and explore the possibility of doing a modern twist on a traditional pattern.  I quilted one guild member's quilt and I am hoping she wins a prize.  I did not get anything made to enter this year.  Tomorrow I will post as a "Friday Finish" the quilt I quilted. 
 
Are you working on the two free Block of the Months with me and my friends? 
 
 
 
Have a great day! 
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment