Thursday, May 15, 2014

Vintage Thingie Thursday

Oooooo.... Wednesday morning was so fun.  I joined two friends at the new Flour House bakery and coffee bar.  MMmmmmm ... good, we sampled bagels and a cream cherry scone.  Melt in your mouth good.  Sorry to say, I forgot to take pictures of the goodies.

At 10 o'clock we headed next door to Beetz Me shop.  This shop is quaint and fun!  Look at these vintage sunglasses and hats.  The whole store is full of vintage, worldly, and unique home décor and gift items.  As well as, some fun summer clothing and accessories.  Its fun to get of the house and visit the local shops and have fun.  We sure caught a case of the giggles trying on the vintage cat's eye sunglasses.
 
I couldn't pass up the wine selection.  I am not a big drinker but enjoy an occasional glass of wine.  I bought a bottle of Raspberry Moscato.  It should be refreshing on a hot day when we finally get another one.  Today, we may see 60 degrees today with scattered showers later.
 
Today I have been organizing and packing my suitcases for my speech tonight at the Sterling Quilt Guild.  I laid them all out on the sofa first.
 
Then packed the quilts from last to first.  Rock n' Roll we are ready to go.
 
Have a geat Thursday.  Today I am linking up with Colorado Lady.
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You are a lady after my heart. Nothing I love and enjoy more than quilts. I have several, old and new. Good luck on your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo which one is the manican in the pic above? hehehe Remember you told me you were getting new glasses? Did you get your hair colored too? hahahha.
    Oh and you would have to post a new pin cushion for me to sew. Thank you! Hope your lecture went well!.....off to go sew a pin cushion!!

    ReplyDelete