Monday, February 10, 2014

Design Wall Monday - Spring Sign & Progress

 
Look at what is blooming in my living room window!
This fall this geranium was just blooming beautifully and I couldn't bare to leave it out for the frost to kill it.  So I moved inside and thought the worst I could do is kill it but I am proud that I have kept it going .  It has three blooms on it currently so it must be happy to produce flowers this time of year. 
 
Saturday I had to be at a guild workshop because I am the program director.  I am trying not to start any new projects that I have to buy fabrics for so I did not participate in the flip and sew jacket
 class.   
 
 I took my 11 year wedding quilt UFO and started assembling the top.
 
Three more rows to be added.

I am very hopeful that I can finish the top at our annual church retreat this Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  I will also be working on another UFO.
 
Today I am linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times. Tomorrow I will tell the "rest of the story" regarding the lost quilt that went home.
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry


No comments:

Post a Comment