Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Beautiful Garden View to Start the Day

Each morning I get up and let the dogs out to take care of their morning business.  While they do that I check on my flower beds and pots.  This morning these two irises where in full bloom, with rain drops still on them from the overnight showers.  You can see a few buds in the background that will be blooming in the next day or so.  The irises I received from my grandfather many moons ago.  They surround our back deck.  There are some soft mauve ones that will bloom later.

Our "anniversary" clematis is blooming at the front door.  We purchased this two years ago on our anniversary at Hornbaker Gardens.  It survived the drought last year.  It is a burgundy color instead of the normal deep purple.

Headed down to longarm  to make some progress on customer's quilts today.  Will post pictures of progress tomorrow.

Yours in quilting,
Terry



No comments:

Post a Comment