Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Finishes-Bello! Minions

This week I am excited to show you two finishes but only one picture.  I finished matching Minion quilts.  They are identical so I am only posting pictures of one.  They are good sized measuring 73 1/2" x 79".
 I used Bananna Omni Thread and Frisky Feathers pattern. 
They go home at 9am this morning.  I am down to three more quilts before Christmas.  My goal will be to post all three of those next Friday.
We have had some beautiful sunrises and sunsets over the last couple of days.  This was yesterday's sunrise out my back door. 
 
I hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend.  We have had a house fire down the street and two bad car accidents that have killed young mothers leaving behind young children.  Remember each day is a gift.  Tell your loved ones how much you love them!  Life is precious. When I hear stories like this, I wish I had a pile of quilts that I could walk over to and pull out a quilt to give each child that just lost their mother.
 
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry

1 comment:

  1. We've had some beautiful sunrises and sunsets, too. Could be it's the same sun???? Minions are so cute but the movie was too violent for my taste so I've resisted getting the panels.

    ReplyDelete