Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tuesday Tip

In January I was helping a girlfriend do some work around her house.  She had a death in the family and all the quilty friends went out to clean and cook for her.  While throwing in a load of laundry, I found a spray bottle of Grandma's Secret Spot Remover.   When I found this spray bottle, I did the happy dance.  You may have found this product at your local quilt shop in a little squeeze bottle that is hard on that hands. 
 
Having a spray bottle will make spot treating laundry so much easier.  I discovered this product about a year and a half ago.  While working at Bath & Body Works store, we had to wear white shirts.  It was a common problem to have underarm stains.  Grandma's Secret Spot Remover is great for taking out those yellow underarm stains as well as other stains, i.e. blood, grease, food, etc. (This is not a paid endorsement.)  I found this spray bottle at JoAnn's.
 
Today I will be finish up packing and checking my shopping list. I wrote a blog on how to prepare HERE. Tomorrow I will be headed to Paducah with a bus load of quilters.  Yeah!!! 
 
If anyone wants to meet up in Paducah, personal message me on Facebook or email at quiltcrazie@msn.com.
 
Today I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River.
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment