Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Block of the Month Links

Many of my quilting friends are following along with me on several Block of the Month quilts.
 
Quilt Doodle Designs 2014 BOM:  This month's blocks look like peppermint hard candies.
 
Country Threads 2014 BOM (scrappy): This month's block makes a chevron row.
 
The third Block of the Month is with Quilter's Garden Quilt Shop in Princeton, IL.  It is a Barn Quilt that they have designed.  I have my July blocks finished and will be getting August's pattern next week.  If you are interested in their barn quilt you may contact them thru their website at www.quiltersgardenonline.com.
 
Late this morning I did some cooking for the week.  I baked bacon for Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwiches tomorrow night.  Tonight we had BBQ chicken on the grill.  Sorry it disappeared before I could take a picture.  The menu is planned for the rest of the week.  I have to work a few nights at my mall job so I am preparing meals the family can heat-n-eat without me.
 
I also had a large zucchini given to me.  The blog, Chef-in-Training, had posted 50 recipes to use with zucchini.  I made Zucchini Cookies.  Melt in your mouth good and super moist. You are suppose to frost them but they are so good they never got frosted.
 
All in all it was a productive day.  Today I have linked with Connie at Freemotion on the River.
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment