Saturday, July 27, 2013

Show Time!

The end of June I entered my quilt "Easy Street" in the Machine Quilting Today show in Oconomowac, WI.  I received a letter of acceptance on the Fourth of July.

Really, after getting the email announcements from Machine Quilting Today, I just didn't think much about going this year.  I just need to stay home and practice, practice and practice.   There was one email that caught my attention about entering quilts and the limited space.  SO I thought what the heck, just give it a shot and enter.  Boy, what a surprise I got!  My quilt was accepted.

OK, so now there's another issue with all this.  My quilt was entered in the Marshall Putnam County Fair in Henry, IL.  It would not be released for pick up until 5pm, July 14th.  The quilt had to arrive in Waterford, WI the next day for the judging process.  Arggggh!  So I drove it up to Waterford, WI first thing Monday morning.    I met Patricia the manager at Quilter's Rule and her lovely collies welcomed my arrival.

Dropping off  my Easy Street quilt was just part of my journey.  You will have to tune back in for the rest of the story.  Keeping you hanging on by a thread....

Yours in quilting,
Terry



No comments:

Post a Comment