Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Work in Progress Wednesday

So much to do, so little time.  How many of you feel like that?  I am busy trying to finish customer quilts for the Covered Bridge Quilt Guild's Bi-Annual Show on March 21-22.  It will be held at the Bureau County Fairgrounds in Princeton, IL.  I also believe they will be linking up with the Barn Quilt movement and have a tour of all the Barn Quilts that have been hung over the last two years.
Joe-Kathy Olson's photo.
This is my friend, Kath O.'s barn quilt hung last Friday before the big snow storm.

 
 
This quilt is loaded and is in the process of being quilted.
 
After this quilt, I have four more customer quilts to quilt.  Then I will move on to my own.  I have set a BHAG(big hairy audacious goal) of 7 quilts.  Only one of seven is already quilted.  I spent Tuesday, taking pictures of the quilts, cutting batting and starting the completion of entry forms.
Now before you get too excited about this goal, most of the quilts are small.  If I don't get them done then I will just pull the entries.
 
Its snowing again.  They are predicting another 1.1" on top of the 15.3" we already have.
 
Today I am linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP-Wednesday
 
Yours in quilting, 
Terry
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment