Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Finishes

I am so excited that I can finally share these finishes with you.  This is a charity quilt that Sue W. is donating to Heritage Manor to be raffled off. for their Christmas Bazaar.  Look how creative she was with the backing. 
The whole quilt was made from her stash and I just love her choice of colors.
 
Some lucky person is going to win this wonderful Christmas quilt. This is quilted with Stars and loops with off-white thread.
 
This second quilt is also by Sue W.  It was one of the first quilts she made and has been folded up in her sewing room waiting for a home.  It will now be a Christmas present for her daughter-in-law.  I used dark red thread and the quilting pattern is Lisa's Lace B2B.
 
This quilt was sent to me by Stephanie O.  This quilt is headed to an auction for St. Jude's Children Hospital.  We have an affiliate hospital in Peoria, IL and this quilt will help to raise money for our local affiliate.
This quilt has black thread and Lisa's Lace B2B quilting pattern.
 
The pattern is Yellow Brick Road.
 
Thank you Sue and Stephanie for bringing me great quilts to work on!
 
Is anyone ready for Bonnie Hunter's Mystery quilt? Watch for information on her blog at Quiltville.com.  Last year I had a little giveaway on my blog after Bonnie released her fabric clues.  I would like to have another giveaway of fabric this year after Oct. 15th.  Please check back for further info. 
 
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment