Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday's Design Wall blocks

Earlier I posted my August fabric choices for Country Threads BOM.  Now I have sewn the blocks and would like to share them.

The golden/cheddar fabric on the 12.5" block looks really bright but its just an illusion in the photo.  It really is a country color.  On the 6.5" block I used four different scrappy neutrals.  I am trying to use up old Thimbleberry fabrics in a drawer and these scraps worked perfectly.
Eight months of blocks completed and waiting for the finish.  The backing is bought and ready, too.

Now moving on to my BOW (block of the week) from Quilter's Garden.  Today we can pick up the final pair of blocks to complete our covered bridge wall hanging.  Stay tuned that may be tomorrow's post. 

Yours in quilting,
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment