Friday, August 9, 2013

Aiming for Accuracy

I have been following Aiming For Accuracy on the www.quiltinggallery.com website.  Just click on the button and then scroll down to see each block and the tutorials provided.  I found about 7 fat quarters at the Chicago Show in June.  Those fat quarters were calling to me and just a vision on they would work for this pattern.  I also won a contest on naming the summer sewing program at the Peddler's Way in Washington, IL.  They sent me a gift certificate and I used it to buy the solid black needed for sashing and fillers in the Aiming for Accuracy quilt. Block 1 below:


Block 2:
 
Block 3, part 1:
 
Block 3 completed:
 
These blocks are big and beautiful.  The pattern is well written and my accuracy is right on. Enjoying the process from start to finish.
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry



No comments:

Post a Comment