Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Squirreling Around

I was downstairs working hard on finishing the quilting on a customer's quilt when the dogs started going nuts. I wondered who in the heck was at the front door now or who is walking by that the dog's are so bothered with?  So finally,  I pause the machine and run up to see what is happening.  Sitting on the front porch is Mr. Squirrel shaking his fluffy tail at the dogs.  Then he hops down into our blue recycle tub and chews on our Casey's pizza box.  He does a quick dip into the box and then just sits there while I take picture with both the iPad and cell phone.  He certainly enjoyed his celebrity status and teasing the dogs.

If I wanted to get anything accomplished, the dogs needed to take naps so into their kennels they went.  I bored them to sleep with the whirring of the Longarm.  I was able to complete a lap and baby quilt.

Hoping to take a day off tomorrow for a little shopping!

Yours in quilting,
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment