Monday, September 14, 2015

Design Wall Monday


HELLO! Followers!

Oh my gosh, what a mess this has been getting my ability to post pictures to my blog.  A blog is not very exciting without pictures or drawings.  I have spent more hours than I want to count, trying to figure out the problem(s).  Today I spent an hour and a half at the Verizon store and I can currently find my pictures and add them to the blog.  The question will be "is the problem solved, will I be able continue to be able to find the pictures and have the ability to post them on Blogger"?

Above, I have posted my Farm Girl Vintage blocks.  I have chosen to make the 12 1/2" blocks because I like big quilts.  I am making the quilt on the front of the Farm Girl Vintage book by Lori Holt (www.beeinmybonnet.blogspot.com).  The top row from left to right are:  Baking Day Block, Butter Churn Block, Autumn Star Block, Chicken Foot Block, and Churn Dash Block.  Second Row;  Baby Chick Block, Apron Strings Block, and Canning Season Block.  I have a few more blocks cut out and ready to sew.  I am headed to some sewing days this weekend and hope to sew more of these blocks.

Have a great Monday.  Today I will be linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.

Yours in quilting,
Terry

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back in business. I have trouble finding my pictures on the tablet, too, and I haven't figured out how to edit them, either. The first ones I downloaded went to the "cloud" and I don't know how to get them back! I try to learn something new every time I try. Hope you get it worked out.

    ReplyDelete