Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Handi Quilter Success

I have two Handi Quilter longarms both with Pro-Stitchers, HQ Sixteen and the Avante 18.

I have had great success with both machines.  The HQ Sixteen is for sale and the common question buyers ask, "has it been serviced?"  The answer had been no until yesterday.  I decided to take it up to Rockford to Quilter's Haven.  Brian, the service tech, did a wonderful job making some minor adjustments and cleaning the machine.  Brought it home and  put it back on the table with the help of my husband.  It glides like it on glass!

Loaded a charity quilt this morning and wha..laa....it runs beautifully.

Thank you to Lisa Barnes, Handi Quilter District Manger, for being at my beck n' call.  I have also used Handi Quilters' 800 number for support.  Now I would recommend Quilter's Haven also for assistance and tech support.  (I also took advantage of a little retail therapy at Quilter's Haven while waiting for the machine.)

I love Omni or Quilter's Choice thread.  So I came home with three new colors: bright red, purple, and polished pewter.
Yours in quilting,
Terry


No comments:

Post a Comment